The Ministry of Home Affairs, GOI issued an Order No. 40-3/2020-DM-I (A) on 15th April, 2020 mandating Employers including Offices, Workplaces, factories and Establishments to provide medical insurance for their employees.
The Insurance Regulator IRDAI through its circular IRDAI/HLT/CIR/MISC/093/04/2020 has guided General and Health Insurance companies to devise comprehensive Health insurance products with simple wordings, conditions and at an affordable cost for the stated organizations.
MintWise works with multiple insurance companies to provide customized Group Health Insurance solutions for Companies.
Some of the companies we work closely with are ICICI Lombard, Aditya Birla Health, Religare, Future Generali, SBI General etc.
Our Group Insurance Specialist will understand the profile of your employees including the different grades, their working conditions and your views as well as budget. Post that, we will work with multiple insurance companies to craft a customized solution that best suits your needs and budget as a company.
Some of the Key Benefits of most Group Health Insurance products are as below.
- Coverage of hospitalization expense whether due to an accident or an illness.
- Pre Hospitalisation and post-hospitalization expenses for 30 days are also generally covered.
- Pre Existing Diseases PED can get covered by paying a small extra premium.
- Maternity benefits can also be added to the cover at an additional premium.
- Family members can added in the form of a family floater plan. This benefit can be available to all or certain grades of employees.
- Most insurance companies have a very good network of hospitals across the country and so the treatment becomes Cashless for them if hospitalization is done in a network hospital.
The MintWise website is owned by PlatinumOne Insurance Broking Private Limited, an IRDAI registered Direct Broker with the License No. 443.